The Wilkins in Spain

God has called our family to be church planting missionaries in the country of Spain. We are grateful for our sending church, Berean Baptist Church of Atlanta, Georgia where Dr. Danny Sweatt is Pastor. Our sending agency is Baptist World Mission located in Decatur, AL. We will be joining Andy and Mimi Bonikowsky, veteran missionaries in the Basque Region of Spain.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spain

10.24.2004

I've created this blog for my friends, the Wilkins, so they can publish an Internet diary of their experiences in the country of Spain. I am excited about seeing what the Lord has in store for their ministry. I trust these pages will chronicle some wonderful stories of God's goodness and power in a country in such great need of the Gospel.

God bless each of you -- I'll be in constant prayer for you.

Dennis Robbins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home